Monday, March 11, 2013

Free Sample of Fleur Fragrance

Would you like to try a free sample of Fleur Fragrance oil before making your first purchase?

If so, visit Fleur Fragrance's web site.  Simply fill in the form with your contact information, and Fleur will send your free sample. 

Also, if you are a small boutique or retail store, and would like to offer samples to your customers, you can request a retail packet on the site as well.

Keep following us, and we'll try to bring you more free samples and freebies as we find them on the web!

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to get the.sample without a purchase. please help me my email is
    reginasims8864@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you filled in the form on the page, put your mailing address in the message line. FREE SAMPLE in the subject line. Click SEND. You're done. No need to go any further. The way the form reads. Good luck!

      I'll try to remember to post here, once I receive mine!

      Delete